Sex With Two Unknown Beautiful Ladies

This is my first story here. Let me introduce you to myself. I am Loverboy from Mumbai, height never measured, not so good looking but not bad either. I hate liars, so I won’t be lying about my penis size too. It is 5’ inches long and 2’ inches wide. This story is purely a work of fiction and a part of my imagination. No characters or locations are real. 

Let’s get to the story now. 


One morning, I woke up in an apartment which I couldn’t recognize. It was not mine, nor was it of any of my friends. I didn’t remember anything about last night except that my girl friends (girl friends, not girlfriends) took me to a club. There was honey, pieces of chocolate, strawberry ice cream all over my body and my cock. The smell of alcohol was filled in the room. There were two condoms on my cock, the inner one was plain and the outer one was chocolate flavored. There were two beautiful women sleeping around me. 

The one on my right had her hands on my chest. She was average in looks, wheatish skin, beautiful, straight hairs, soft red lips, papaya sized breasts with perfectly round aerola and cherry sized erect nipples. Her navel wasn’t deep enough. Her not so clean shaven pussy looked loose. Her ass was like a jackfruit. The lady one my left had her hand on my, rock hard by now, cock. She was more beautiful than the lady on my right. 

She also had wheatish skin, but was fairer than the other lady. She also had straight and a bit more long hairs, pink puffy lips which would make any man go mad, big watermelon sized breasts with an oval aerola and erect nipples which were double in size as compared to the lady on my right side. Her navel was round and deep. Her clean shaven pussy looked not so loose but not so tight either. Her ass was just like the lady on my right. 

Till now I didn’t knew their names or where I was. I got up from the bed and went towards the window near the bed. As I stood there looking outside, I realized that I was somewhere on the 13th floor of the building. There were many shanties and other big buildings on the left and on the right was a mystical view of the Arabian sea. 

As I was looking outside, I heard something, “oh! So you woke up? The lady who was on my right side had woke up. Before I could say a thing, she woke up the lady who was on my left. Both ladies wished me ‘Good Morning’. I asked them who they were and what am I doing here with them? They both chuckled and lead me towards the kitchen-cum-dining room. 

Once in the dining room, the lady who was on my left started making breakfast for us whilst the other lady sat on a chair beside me. She asked me, “don’t you remember anything? I said, “I remember that my girl friends took me to this club where there were many ladies, they pounced on me and started stripping me. I guess it was a strip club, although my friends told me that it was just like any other club, before taking me there. 

Then they poured alcohol all over me on my face, in my mouth, on my err penis and then they all started licking and sucking it. After that I don’t remember a thing because I had accidentally gulped down some of the alcohol and I passed out instantly, because I don’t drink. They both chuckled. Then the lady next to me said “Well, lets introduce each other first”. I said “yeah okay. 

She said, “I am Malaika Roy, 39year old, so-and-so bank’s CEO{sorry, I cannot name the bank for privacy reasons}, a divorcee, have 2 kids, a girl and a boy aged 1 and 19 respectively. Now you introduce yourself. I said, “I am loverboy, 23, single and ready to mingle, working with a reputed automotive firm.” Malaika said, “hmm, quite interesting all this while, the other lady was giving me a ice blowjob. Now I was getting impatient so I asked, okay so how did I get here? The other lady got up, signaled Malaika to have my cock, she came near me and sat besides me on the chair Malaika was sitting. She teasingly said, “you don’t wanna know anything about me?” and then made a fake frownie on her face. I irritatingly said, “okay, tell me about yourself. 

This lady was much more bolder than Malaika. She said, “I am Savita, Savita Kapoor, 39, wife of vice-president of a multinational billionaire company. Mother of a young, beautiful girl aged 18. 38sized cups, the milk is all yours honey” and saying that she winked at me. I got numb for a while, then regained my senses back. I said, “Okay so now can anyone please tell me how I got here? 

Savita said, “Okay so after we drank alcohol from your body, you were then taken to a pool filled with a mixture of chocolate, honey and milk. The waitresses were pouring the mixture over your cock and all the girls were coming there one by one to have it. After that, there was more to come but as it was already 4.00 am in the morning, the organizers had to stop the party. Everyone was leaving the venue and you were lying in a corner. 

We both came to you and asked you ‘are you alright?’ you said ‘no’ and were mumbling some nonsense. We asked you if we could take you to my house for the night and you nodded saying yes. We reached my home at I’m cumming” I interrupted. Savita jumped from the chair, pushed Malaika away and started sucking my cock like a hungry slut. I shot my load in her mouth, half of which she drank and the remaining she spat into Malaika’s mouth and she drank it. 

After I relaxed, I asked Savita to continue while we started having breakfast. She continued, “we reached my home at 4.23a.m. We both badly wanted to have sex so we undressed you and ourselves. I placed 2 condoms on your dick for safety reasons. You were feasting on Malaika’s boobs while I was giving you a blowjob. After a few minutes you said you can’t control anymore and spilled your juices. The force was so much that both the condoms tore down and in a matter of seconds, your juices were all over my boobs and face. 

You couldn’t even stand properly so we then took you to the bed. We had to adjust your penis over our cunt and we were moving to and fro. We continuously had sex till 7.30a.m, sometimes in doggy style, sometimes with woman on top position and sometimes in missionary position. Your dick made our cunts go sour” she said, pointing her fingers towards their pussies. I asked them “where are we right now?” to which she replied Cuffe Parade”. I replied “hmm, okay”. 

Later we dressed up and I asked Malaika to drop me to the club as my Mercdedes was parked there. She was too happy to oblige. While biding good-bye to Mrs. Savita Kapoor, I read a name-plate on the door of the apartment adjacent to her apartment, which read ‘Mr. and Mrs. Raj Kundra’. I enquired about this to which Savita replied “they rarely come over here, mostly on weekends”. 

We left. I drove Malaika’s White coloured Honda Accord while she was busy sucking and licking unshaven balls of my clean shaven cock. We reached the club, where my black Mercedes E-class was waiting for me. We exchanged numbers and she gave me Savita’s number too. We bid goodbye to each other and gave each other a goodbye kiss. Before driving off to my apartment in Bandra, I was wondering what more do I have in store for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments